Every kitchen needs an updated design every once in awhile. Yes, yours included! We have all the answers for your kitchen catastrophes, though! Here at A.Clore Interiors, we believe every room is important, but the kitchen plays a huge role when having guests and company over. It’s the room everyone hangs out in, where everyone converses and catches up. You want to make sure your kitchen is welcoming and up-to-date on all the latest trends while you’re talking about all the latest news!
1. Backsplash – Adding backsplash underneath your kitchen cabinets is the obvious go-to if you want to make an impeccable difference and give it a completely new feel. If your kitchen has dark accents, such as the plates and décor, add lighter tiles to the walls. It will keep your kitchen bright and crisp day or night.
2. Black French Style Door – This door will become the statement piece of your kitchen! I can promise that. Exchange your old, plain pantry door for something more sleek and chic, such as a black French door with fogged glass. It will have a classic affect on your kitchen ambiance.
3. Embellished Gold Corner Brackets – This is a suggestion is a much more hip and younger update. Add those shiny, gold corner brackets to the edges of your kitchen drawers and cabinets. Your kitchen will make you travel back to your mid-twenties! These gold brackets help your kitchen give off that young, but mature, setting.
4. Lighter Colors – Like we have mentioned in all of our previous blog posts, lighter color palettes are always the way to go! It makes your kitchen automatically look clean and crisp. You can go crazy with a light color scheme, and you could never over-do it. The best way to brighten up your kitchen is by painting the cabinets. If you change your cabinets by a shade, it’s noticeable. Try it!
5. New Basics – Add in some new kitchen floor tiles or some new light fixtures. You can add or take away a theme from your kitchen by changing the basics. They are the foundation of your kitchen setting! Change it up a little and guests will notice for sure!
Thank you for being an A.Clore Interiors Blog reader…..
Don’t forget: you can find us on Facebook – “like” us to keep up with the latest and greatest!
Visit our Website for more information on what we are about and how interior design can change your life!