Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy, and relaxed energy? Many of us just can’t seem to figure out how to get that ambiance into our own home, but we have dug up the secrets! There are actually many ways that you can achieve having a positive energy flow through your home, such as Feng Shui and aroma therapy, but we have a few other ideas for you today as well. Here are our ideas on how to bring some of those good vibes into your home and make them stay!
1. A simple way to start your journey to positive energy is to decorate with Pyrite. Pyrite is said to create a defensive shield against negative energies, environmental pollutants, and emotional and physical attacks. Try including a hunk of pyrite on a book shelf to bring on the positivity and the bling! It can be used as a paper weight or just a shiny décor piece in your space to add a metallic texture while bringing in that positive energy!
2. Next, burn sage! We’ve all heard of this before, and trust us, it actually is something that you should consider doing if you want to erase any bad energy from your home. Throughout history people from many cultures have burned white sage to enhance positive energy, cleanse ones living space, and invite protection. It’s Latin name salvia — also means “to heal.” Burn dried sage to cleanse your space! You can also spray sage! When you purchase new items for your home, you can spray them with a hint of sage to cleanse the items of any negative energy that it might carry into your home.
3. Add lucky leaves! According to the principles of feng shui, a lucky bamboo plan attracts auspicious chi energy. Try placing one near your front door and bunching multiple sticks together in one vase for even more good vibes.
4. Turn on a Himalayan Salt Lamp! Salt lamps attract humidity and when heated with an incandescent bulb, it accelerates evaporation, which produces negative ions which combats air pollutants. We know, it’s all science-y, but basically, they’re really good for you! And, if that’s not enough, the light produced by the lamps is said to increase relaxation and decrease stress!
5. To top it off, add Jasmine. The smell of jasmine is thought to help with matters of love and friendship, and can help to bring out people’s inner-beauty. We love the spray home scent, but try using jasmine in stick or essential oil form as well!
Thank you for being an A.Clore Interiors Blog reader…..
Don’t forget: you can find us on Facebook – “like” us to keep up with the latest and greatest!
Visit our Website for more information on what we are about and how interior design can change your life!