When anyone leaves a spa, they feel relaxed and refreshed. Wouldn’t it be great to feel like that every time you leave your bathroom? We’ll we have the secret changes to make in your bathroom to achieve that comforting, relaxing feel! Are you ready? First, we’ll talk about the fixtures, flooring, and lighting. Then, I’ll clue you in on the necessary accessories.
1. Brass Fixtures – Having antique hardware gives your bathroom a certain look of charm and trendy while staying simple.
2. Wooden Tiles – Wood flooring makes you feel like you’re in a sauna. The natural wood under your feet is a great soothing feeling. It is what will make you feel most like you are at a spa.
3.Light Fixtures – Make sure your lights aren’t too bright. Obviously, bright enough to see, but not too bright to cause stress on your eyes.
1. White Towels – This is almost a given. It makes everything look crisp and clean, which is more than half of what accomplishes relaxation.
2. White Bath Mat – While the wooden tiles feel soothing under your feet, the white bath mat is what makes you feel comfortable and cozy.
3. Greenery – This could mean flowers or any living plant. Something that shows off beauty, growth, and life. The scent awakens but also calms your senses.
4. Special Soaps – We have a wonderful homemade line of bath products in our store called Submerge. It is all natural and smells so fantastic. Any product is sure to automatically give you that spa feeling.
5. Candles – Candles appeal to three senses with a calming effect. They give off warmth, they’re easy on the eyes when providing light, and obviously, they smell amazing!
6. Storage Rack – Last but not least, this is vital. This can hold all your fluffy white towels, extra soaps, potted plants, and candles while still displaying them all.
Thank you for being an A.Clore Interiors Blog reader…..
Don’t forget: you can find us on Facebook – “like” us to keep up with the latest and greatest!
You can always find more design inspiration on our Pinterest and Instagram pages!
Connect with us on Google+ and LinkedIn
Visit our Website for more information on what we are about and how interior design can change your life!