It’s Memorial Day Weekend and what better way than to celebrate with fun and colorful decor?! Well, we’ve done some of the work for you with this round-up of furnishings that are subtly festive without overdoing it on the stars and stripes. Our ideas will enliven every corner of your home without making it feel too excessive.
- Rustic American Flag Wall Hanging – It would not be Memorial Day weekend without some flags around. This wall hanging is equally patriotic and rustic, so it blends into your space.
- Outdoor seating to get the family outside and maintain a safe distance with friends.
- Light Wooden Panel wall hanging will bring beautiful texture and layering plus it will look great all year round!
- Area Rugs are one of the easiest ways to cozy up a room and add color.
- Wall hooks to take advantage of unused space. Remember, the rule of odds, it’s better to work with an odd amount in any composition of work. – including design!
- Table Lamps are a great way to brighten up any space, especially these bold blue beauties!
- Console tables are perfect for a thin entryway, complete with space below, above, and a hidden drawer for keys near the door!
- A tall, full faux fig plant can break up a simple space and add interest and texture to a room. It is important to bring greenery inside.
- Red, White and Blue Throw Pillows are a perfect solution to design boredom. Soft blankets are perfect to seasonally swap out because they’re affordable and easy to pack.
We hope you enjoyed these ways to discover colorful Memorial Day decorations and party ideas guaranteed to make your gathering—no matter what size it may be—pop.
Thank you for being an A.Clore Interiors Blog reader…..
Don’t forget: you can find us on Facebook – “like” us to keep up with the latest and greatest!
You can always find more design inspiration on our Pinterest and Instagram pages!
Connect with us on Google+ and LinkedIn
Visit our Website for more information on what we are about and how interior design can change your life!