1. Hurricane inspired art is always a good idea. This one is 38×57 and will be the perfect addition to your decor! $400
2. This hurricane sconce would be perfect should the lights go out!! Its always a good idea to have candles on hand and a mercury wall sconce will illuminate the space with its metallic reflection. Tip: Flank them next to a mirror for more light!!
3. Mirror, mirror…light the way! This mirror is perfect for creating extra light in a space when the power goes out! $500
4. Keep busy! Hurricanes can keep us inside for a long time, so make sure you have plenty of games in stock to keep occupied! $200
5.No hurricane would be complete with out a party! Make sure you can keep the festivities going with this brass bar cart! $500
6. Have this little lantern handy when the lights go out! Made of black metal and glass with rope handle. $120
7. Just in case the storm lasts for days….this ceramic stool can keep track of the day for you. And just another reminder that is all about the Hurricane Party!! $140
8. Keep the time! Your phone is only going to last so long, make sure you can keep track of time during the storm. $200
Thank you for being an A.Clore Interiors Blog reader…..
Don’t forget: you can find us on Facebook – “like” us to keep up with the latest and greatest!
You can always find more design inspiration on our Pinterest and Instagram pages!
Connect with us on Google+ and LinkedIn
Visit our Website for more information on what we are about and how interior design can change your life!